ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is aimed at teachers working with mixed ability and lower attaining students who are looking to maximise their potential in the upcoming A Level Biology 2022 exams.
The course covers a range of effective teaching and assessment strategies, monitoring, early intervention and exam technique and approaches that improve confidence, effort and achievement. The course provides a comprehensive toolkit that adds value and will help learners excel in their Summer 2022 exam performance.
Please note the topics for the sessions will be adapted according to the announcement need to change post 07 Feb 2022.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Utilise techniques to quickly identify underperformance and implement effective support strategies for success in the 2022 Exams
- Increased understanding of how to motivate underachieving learners and improve exam performance
- How to teach challenging topics
- Techniques for tackling synoptic and data handling questions with confidence
- Develop effective teaching and learning techniques to help lower ability learners to retain knowledge and better understand concepts
- How to prepare your students for questions in Summer 2022 examining the required practicals
||London | Thursday 23 June 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- A Level Biology teachers
- Heads of Biology
- Heads of Science
- On arrival at this course you will receive specially prepared file containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom
- You will also receive a full set of additional resources electronically
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance