ABOUT THIS COURSE
This updated and revised course for 2022 will demonstrate how to guide your best students to achieve Grades 7 – 9 in future Pearson GCSE PE examinations. Led by our highly respected presenter, David Pryce, the course will demonstrate teaching and learning ideas for all components which will stretch and challenge able students and develop their higher skills. Using the most recent feedback, the course will explore what is expected of high ability students and outline ways to build your teaching practice around this.
Particular emphasis will be on stretching your most able students to produce high quality responses in both written examinations, to maximise their ability to score highly in practical assessment, and to write an analytical and evaluate PEP.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Focused on identifying the demands of Grades 7 – 9 to help teachers prepare students effectively
- Gain examples of good practice for writing high quality responses
- Look in detail at the different demands of questions across all papers
- Understand how to translate the grading criteria into top practical marks
- Support students to write high quality PEPs
- Sample answers at Grades 7 – 9 will be discussed
||Online | Monday 20 June 2022
London | Tuesday 29 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Department
- Teachers of Pearson GCSE PE
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance