ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course offers an introduction and overview of AQA GCSE Drama, providing essential skills and tips in how to effectively deliver the specification, ensuring maximum student engagement and maximum attainment. It is suitable for anyone just starting to teach Drama, in their first few years of teaching or lacking confidence in teaching AQA GCSE Drama. Whilst the focus of the day will be on the AQA course, many of the ideas will be applicable to all Drama lessons
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Provide teachers of GCSE Drama the material and confidence to teach effectively to all ability ranges.
- Obtain an exceptional understanding of the key challenges in GCSE Drama and how to teach them.
- Learn how to take a Level 4 student and help them attain a Level 9.
- Gain insight into the content of the course, the exam structure and how the exams are marked.
- Leave with resources ready to use.
- Understand how to scaffold lower ability students and stretch higher ability students.
||London | Thursday 7 July 2022
London | Thursday 17 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- NQT’s in Drama
- Teacher’s entering their second year of teaching GCSE Drama
- Teachers wanting to build up their skills set in effective Drama teaching.
- Teacher lacking confidence in the AQA GCSE Drama specification.
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance