Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Wilmslow, office based
Starting Salary: from £27,000 per annum
Hours of work: Permanent, full time
About Keynote Educational Ltd.
Keynote Educational is one of the top five leading providers of courses for teachers and senior leaders in secondary education, offering around 400 training events every year, including large-scale education conference events. The company also offers over 300 student revision sessions and conferences.
This is an exciting time for the company as we are in a period of business expansion, and looking to make an appropriate appointment for this key position in the business expansion.
About The Role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for marketing, who would thrive on playing a key role in driving forward the business expansion. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent marketing skills across digital marketing, website management, social media, data management, direct mail.
This is a hands-on role, while leading a small marketing team and requires someone who can lead and manage overall marketing, take initiative, who has experience of extending the reach of a company brand, is proactive in looking for and taking on new directions. The person will work closely with a driven, ambitious Sales Team.
As web developers are shortly starting work on building a new website; the person appointed would need to have experience of working with developers on a website of reasonable size.
What we offer
- From £27K + Bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus 3 additional days over Christmas, and bank holidays
- Benefits package including pension contribution and incentives
Key roles and responsibilities
- Lead and manage overall company marketing with expertise, drive and commitment
- Play a key role in driving the company expansion of courses, webinars and conferences
- Use marketing effectively to extend the company brand into new education areas
- Plan and execute successful and cohesive marketing campaigns which show strong ROI impact
- Create strong, e-market communications with excellent use of English appropriate to communicating with an all graduate profession, and which show creative flair, knowledge, and initiative
- Manage the current website, ensuring it is always current, changing as appropriate and maintains professional look and appearance of a high level company at all times
- Work closely with the new website developers ( Feb – April 2021) in building the new website in conjunction with Keynote course designers
- Work in partnership with the Sales Team on following up and driving forward new leads to generate new sales and increase current sales
- Increase the company social media presence, including teacher hubs, facebook groups to increase website traffic and bookings numbers
- Use analysis effectively in marketing activities, including Google analytics, SEO strategies, e-marketing reports
- Learn about the sector, the products, to secure good, clear understanding
- Work with external companies on outsourced work including direct mailing, graphic design
- Manage marketing data and data lists, ensuring lead generation targets are met
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years as a proven successful, effective Marketing Manager
- Experience of marketing to drive forward company expansion and development
- Proven track record of successful marketing planning, strategy and execution, and e-mail communications
- Good working knowledge of the technical side of a website
- Hands-on expertise across all marketing areas
- Experience of working productively with a sales team to ensure real impact on revenue
- Demonstrable experience of increasing social media communications and effectiveness, taking opportunities, creating opportunities, thinking outside the box
- Confident and knowledgeable experience of effective database management
- Excellent organisation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: Monday 08 February 2021. Interviews may be held earlier for outstanding candidates.
Application Details: please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please call 01625 532974