ABOUT THIS COURSE
Fulfilling student potential to maximise student grades. Led by our highly respected and successful presenters Chris Warrington & Maria Bowen, the course will demonstrate how to use Film Studies techniques to write excellent exam responses. This will cover an introduction to some of the terminology and concepts used in Film Studies. Each course will focus on a specific film (French – La Haine, German – Das Leben der Anderen, Spanish – Pan’s Labyrinth) with guided scene analysis, contextual analysis, aesthetic influences and A/A* examples.
BENEFITS OF COURSE
- Develop an understanding of domain knowledge from Film Studies.
- Explore the key text relating to your language.
- Gain an appreciation of the cultural and aesthetic contexts involved in the films.
- Explore examples of guided marking/feedback from the classroom.
- Take away a clear approach to covering the film in your curriculum
|DATE & LOCATION
||London | Friday 01 July 2022
London | Friday 21 October 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of Departments or Lead Teachers in MFL
- Teachers with responsibility for MFL
- Notes prepared by the educational expert leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance