ABOUT THIS COURSE
This revised course focusses on meeting the demands of the higher level marking bands across the specification components. It will focus on exploring the characteristics of work produced by students working at the highest levels and will demonstrate teaching and learning ideas which will stretch and challenge able students and develop their higher level skills. Using feedback from the most recent results, the course will explore what is expected of high ability students and outliner ways to build your teaching practice around this.
Emphasis will also be on assessing with confidence for summer 2022, and will include practical examples, explorations, active discussions, to give all teachers valuable guidance and practical advice.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Focussed on identifying the demands of Grades 7 – 9 students and providing materials to help teachers prepare students effectively.
- Gain enhanced understanding of the specific assessment demands of the GCSE Art & Design for higher level students
- Gain insight into what examiners are looking for at the highest grades
- Explore exemplar materials to identify characteristics of outstanding work.
||London | Tuesday 5 July 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Teachers of AQA GCSE Art & Design
- Heads of Art & Design
- Heads of Creative Arts
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance