ABOUT THIS COURSE
The French GCSE examination has many pitfalls, and it will be imperative to ensure that our mid-attaining students do not forfeit marks in any of the components.
This course aims to ensure that such students maximise their abilities across the whole range of skills and tasks tested in the specification. This practical course will present strategies, resources and techniques to boost the performance of students with more modest abilities and to make lessons more stimulating while establishing clear learning objectives.
Each session will focus on specific areas which are especially challenging to the mid-attaining and lower ability students. Teachers will leave with a wealth of practical strategies to take straight back into the classroom.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Provide effective, evidence-based, practical and motivational methods to overcome the challenges for mid-attaining and lower level students
- Develop student potential and enable them to perform with increased success in all aspects of the examination.
- Gain insight into ways to refresh course content to engage demotivated or struggling students.
- Take away practical strategies to support students in the key pitfalls
||London | Monday 27 June 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Teachers of AQA GCSE French
- Heads of Languages or Heads of French
- Heads of Teaching & Learning
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance