ABOUT THIS COURSE
The aim of the course is to help teachers ensure that students achieve at least a Grade 4 and meet their potential in the upcoming Summer 2022 Edexcel GCSE Mathematics exam.
The course is aimed at teachers who want to explore expert and high-level teaching strategies and techniques to maximise outcomes for their students. The course will focus on effective techniques necessary to address key challenge areas to where students struggle. Delegates will explore high quality and successful teaching approaches for the content, in addition to working on strategies to support the development of AO2 and AO3 techniques at KS3 and KS4.
Please note the topics for sessions 2 and 3 will be adapted accordingly should they need to change post 07 Feb 2022.
** laptops and internet access needed throughout the day
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Obtain high level skills and advice to make sure that students achieve their potential and obtain at least a Grade 4 in their GCSE Maths examinations
- Take away materials to help develop student reasoning, understanding and confidence
- Activities and guidance from real student responses which can be used to boost student performance
- Increase student success in achieving grades 4 and 5
- Share and gain first-hand knowledge of experiences from the first 7 examination series of the new Mathematics (9-1) GCSE
||Online | Thursday 10 February 2022
London | Friday 14 June 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All teachers of Edexcel GCSE Mathematics
- Heads of Mathematics
- Non-specialist Mathematics teachers who may be delivering revision sessions for Year 11
- Trainee teachers; NQTs and members of the SLT responsible for Mathematics
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance