Online | Monday 5th July 2021
TIME: 4.30 – 6pm
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This course will enable A-Level English Literature teachers to maximise their teaching of A Streetcar Named Desire by helping them develop key higher level subject knowledge and a range of exam-orientated strategies to ensure excellent results. Led by respected subject specialist, author, examiner and previous trust-wide Leader of English Megan Mansworth, this webinar will provide a range of key teaching and learning strategies and advanced subject knowledge to enable teachers to stretch and challenge students. Using examiner feedback alongside higher level subject knowledge, this course will demonstrate how to hone your teaching practice to ensure that students achieve excellent results. This course is ideal for teachers who are teaching A Level English Literature.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Gain insights into key elements of advanced subject knowledge of A Streetcar Named Desire to help students achieve maximum progress and attain top grades in their examinations.
- Ensure your teaching is geared towards ‘teaching to the top’ and effectively teaching high-level challenging context to help students achieve the top grades
- Take away teaching strategies and approaches that inspire students and ensure success.
- Develop understanding of advanced exam technique to ensure students maximise their potential.
- Apply advanced critical concepts and theories to your teaching and use these to empower students to reach the top grades.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Teachers of English Literature A Level
- Teachers of A Streetcar Named Desire,
- ITT trainees, NQTs and RQTs – for subject knowledge
- Experienced English teachers
- Heads of Department
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- You will receive a specially prepared file electronically containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom.
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance