ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This history conference will provide students with a highly valuable and motivational revision day. The conference will provide varied, interactive sessions throughout the day that focus on key content and exam skills.
Students will hear from leading historians on Russian history and receive high quality advice, guidance and examples from a senior examiner for producing examination answers that hit the highest levels. The conference is designed for students of all examination boards. The course has been updated with lessons from previous examinations and also the experiences of lockdown to make sure your students are fully equipped for 2022.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear first-hand from distinguished, renowned historians
- Benefit from a high quality, informed, interesting enrichment event which also serves as a revision day for students of all exam boards
- Gain first hand advice, guidance and examples from practising senior examiners to support you in producing high quality exam answers
- Develop an understanding of what examiners are looking for in top level responses
- Reinforce understanding of key themes and topics
- Interactive examiner workshops on key exam questions
- Find out about the latest academic thinking on this theme
- Get a full set of conference notes, with examination tips and example answers
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All A Level History students
- Heads of History
- Interested Humanities teachers
||You can also book sections of this conference as an in-school conference
- A Revision set of notes for all students