DATE: Tuesday 30 April 2019: 4pm (1hr)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This fast-paced yet insightful on-line webinar is designed to help students boost their performance in AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1. It will focus on how to approach and effectively answer questions in section A and B. Students will end the webinar with a toolkit of approaches that will give them the confidence to tackle the paper.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
During the hour you will
- Learn how to use your exam time most effectively
- Consider how a clear and comprehensive understanding of the assessment criteria is the key to success
- Explore proven ways to approach all questions
- Read and analyse student responses to questions
- Understand the importance of planning and editing section B responses
- Hear examiner tips that will boost responses
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All students of AQA GCSE English Language
Rebecca is a secondary English teacher with 15 years experience of teaching KS3, GCSE and A Level. Now an AST, Lead Practitioner and SLE, Rebecca is the Eastern Region Leader for Literacy and English for the UK’s largest academies sponsor. In her current role Rebecca regularly teaches, assesses, moderates and advises in primary, secondary and special academies. Rebecca has regularly presented courses for the SSAT, currently moderates SSAT Lead Practitioner applications and has assessed AQA GCSE English Language examination papers.